CoNetrix Aspire CloudRecovery
Losing access to critical applications and data, even for a few hours, can have a huge impact on customer service and profitability, especially in the banking industry. Acquiring backup hardware and software to be ready in the event of a disaster can come at a very high price.
Aspire CloudRecovery by CoNetrix offers a secure solution for disaster recovery. For a fixed monthly cost, CoNetrix hosts backup copies of the bank’s servers and data. Through this “Recovery as a Service,” customers have the ability to access restored versions of their servers and data if they experience a local server or site disaster.
Aspire CloudRecovery hosting includes the following services:
- Daily managed and monitored incremental backups over the Internet using a secure connection to the Aspire Cloud. A VPN is not required for daily backups.
- Three days data retention in the Aspire Cloud, with extended data retention available for an additional cost.
- A 24-hour Recovery Time Objective for all servers.
- One recovery test window per customer per year. Recovery testing is performed over a site-to-site VPN.
Aspire CloudRecovery by CoNetrix merits an Innovative Solution Award based on its:
1. Fast Recovery Time: CoNetrix ensures a maximum 24-hour Recovery Time Objective (RTO) for all servers.
2. Secure Operations: CoNetrix maintains an annual SSAE 16 Certification, internal employee security awareness, and restricted access to the Aspire Cloud.
3. Efficient Integration: With Aspire CloudRecovery, customers don’t need to buy expensive equipment; backup is scalable and reliable for full recovery or just individual file recovery.
4. Reliable Support: Aspire CloudRecovery is backed by a team of specialized IT experts with more than 300 years of accumulated information technology, network, and security experience.
5. Predictable Expenses: Aspire CloudRecovery offers fixed monthly payments for a more manageable IT budget.