Reduce liability for losses on commercial accounts by adhering to four requirements.
CoNetrix tandem Compliance Calendar
Created out of direct input from community banks, the CoNetrix tandem Compliance Calendar was designed to help financial institutions effectively manage regulatory requirements and schedule compliance tasks. The new complimentary software helps keep track of events such as:
- New regulations and guidance.
- Risk assessments.
- Audits and exams.
- Board-related items.
- Other required events.
Some of the features and benefits of using the tandem Compliance Calendar include:
- A dashboard overview displaying upcoming events, past due events, proposed events, year at a glance and more.
- A calendar view for visually managing events.
- An event scheduler to easily view, schedule and track repeating requirements.
- Event categories allowing you to sort and filter events.
- Email notifications and reminders.
- A list of recommended recurring requirements.
- The ability to add events and requirements.
The tandem Compliance Calendar is part of the CoNetrix tandem Security and Compliance software suite, which currently serves more than 450 financial institutions, with over 9,500 active users in over 40 states. Modules include: information security risk assessment, policies, vendor management, business continuity planning, Internet banking security program and identity theft prevention program.
The CoNetrix tandem Compliance Calendar warrants an Innovative Solutions Award for the following reasons:
1. Increased Efficiency. The complimentary application helps simplify the workflow and improve accuracy and efficiency in the compliance process.
2. Multi-user Access and Viewing Options. Viewing content and reminder content is customizable on a user-by-user basis. Responsibilities can be assigned to multiple users, who can each log in and complete various tasks.
3. Secure Online Portal. The secure online portal, with optional multifactor authentication, allows users to manage the calendar from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection.
4. List of Requirements. Recommended requirements and regulatory events are updated by security and compliance experts with over 300 years of combined industry experience.