CoNetrix tandem Security and Compliance Software
CoNetrix tandem Security and Compliance software is consulting software specifically designed to help financial institutions increase security, stay in compliance and lower overhead costs. Two new modules were introduced this year:
- tandem Information Asset Risk Assessment, included in the tandem Risk Assessment module, offers the ability to perform individual risk assessments on critical assets. Assets are classified based on data types and templates are available to help get started.
- tandem Compliance Calendar Pro helps keep track of regulatory and compliance events with a calendar view, an event scheduler, categories for sort & filter, email notifications & reminders, and recommended recurring events. The premium version includes downloadable documents, customizable categories, file attachment capabilities, and the ability to export events to Microsoft Outlook or Apple iCal.
The tandem Compliance Calendar Pro and tandem Information Asset Risk Assessment are the latest enhancements to the CoNetrix tandem Security and Compliance software suite, which currently serves more than 650 financial institutions, with over 11,500 active users in over 45 states. Other modules include information security risk assessment, policies, vendor management, and business continuity planning.
The enhanced tandem Security & Compliance Software merits an Innovative Solution Award based on its:
1. Value: Instead of expensive consulting, financial institutions can save time and money on ready-to-go solutions.
2. Content: The framework is maintained by a team of security and compliance experts to ensure accuracy.
3. Security & Availability: The secure online portal, with optional multifactor authentication, allows users to create and manage their unique programs from any computer with an Internet connection.
4. Multi-user Access: Responsibilities can be assigned to multiple users, who can each log-in and complete various tasks.
5. Functionality: A dashboard overview includes high level diagrams and reports to help see the big picture. Documents can be generated in Microsoft Word and/or Adobe PDF formats.