Cummins Allison JetScan iFX i200 Check and Currency Solution with Deposit Balancing Manager
Cummins Allison consolidates check processing and currency handling in its innovative JetScan iFX family of products. The newest addition, JetScan iFX i200 Check and Currency Solution with Deposit Balancing Manager, is a powerful two-pocket desktop scanner.
Cummins Allison designed DBM using the industry’s leading CAR/LAR engine for precise check processing. Interfacing with the JetScan iFX i200, DBM eliminates deposit processing steps, improves check processing efficiency, streamlines operations and cuts costs. Benefits of using the i200:
- Greater cost-efficiency — Reduce purchase and upgrade expense, lower maintenance costs.
- Improved operational performance — Use a single machine and operator to do the work of two or more.
- Improved management performance — Implement back-counter capture or teller capture solutions.
- Improved technical performance — Process checks 200 percent faster and currency 20 percent faster.
- Improved customer relationships/customer service — Make the deposit process faster and more efficient.
- Expanded banking services — Provide a more efficient approach to remote deposit capture.
- Improved security — Patented sensors and analytic software detect counterfeits that others miss.
- Future-ready design — Upgrade select models with software activation key as new features are available.
Process 400 checks or deposit documents per minute and 1,200 bills per minute without stopping for rejects or full pockets. Record high-resolution, dual-sided check images and export data to check management software for further processing. Store images in an electronic database for easy retrieval and eliminate photocopying or microfiche.
The JetScan iFX i200 is also an attractive alternative for RDC-resistant commercial depositors. Using the i200 with DBM, community bank customers can image, tally and verify the amount of every check and bill, then reconcile amounts and send their check deposits electronically to their bank via an image cash letter or ICL. Check deposits are credited faster, deposit deadlines can be extended and deposit fees are reduced.