Subscribe Today to the 'New'
BANK BOARD LETTER
20% Discount on One-Year Subscription
Beginning in January 2014, The Bank Board Letter, one of the nation's premier newsletters for directors of financial institutions and their holding companies, will be available in print and digital editions.
To introduce you to the redesigned and expanded Bank Board Letter, we are offering a 20% discount off the regular one-year subscription price of $74. (Current subscribers may take advantage of this special offer by extending their subscriptions.)
CLICK HERE to take advantage of this special offer.
Contact Kristi Wagner at 913-261-7053 about bulk subscriptions.
Click on the issue above to look at a sample issue.
Agencies Implement Voluntary Standardized Request for Electronic Loan Information
March 25 - In 2002, the federal bank supervisory agencies and the Conference of State Bank Supervisors implemented a voluntary standardized request for electronic loan information used during safety and soundness examinations. For financial institutions that participate in this process, the agencies are increasing the required number of loan data fields from five to 30 to facilitate greater consistency in the data submission process. Many financial institutions already provide the data for most of these fields with current submissions.
- The Interagency Loan Data Request, or ILDR, provides a standard format for a financial institution to electronically provide loan data, facilitating greater efficiency in the examination process.
- In addition to the required fields, many financial institutions using the ILDR provide the data for several of the 82 data fields.
- To facilitate greater consistency in the data submission process, the agencies are requesting financial institutions to submit electronic loan data that includes at least 30 specific ILDR data fields.
- The ILDR's format, layout and data fields remain unchanged.
- The FDIC encourages financial institutions to submit the electronic loan data via FDICconnect at https://www2.fdicconnect.gov/index.asp.
- Financial institutions using the ILDR should provide the data for the additional required loan data fields for examinations starting on Sept. 30, 2013.
Click here for more information.