Regulators Announce Banker Teleconference on Leveraged Lending Guidance
June 6 - The FDIC, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency are co-sponsoring a free 90-minute "Ask-the-Regulator" teleconference at 12:30 p.m. EDT, June 19, 2013, to discuss the recently issued leveraged lending guidance. Officers and employees of FDIC-insured institutions interested or engaged in leveraged lending activities, including participated leveraged loans, are invited to participate.
- Representatives from the three federal bank regulatory agencies will provide an overview of the interagency guidance with an emphasis on supervisory expectations for sound risk management of leveraged lending activities.
- The interagency teleconference will be held on June 19, 2013, from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. EDT.
- Financial institution officers and employees wishing to participate in this call should register at www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1261687/Ask-the-Regulator-New-Guidance-on-Leveraged-Lending. After registering, participants will be provided a call-in number and passcode.
- PowerPoint slides are an integral part of the presentation and will be made available before the call on the event notice posted at http://fdic.gov/news/conferences/interagency/2013-06-19.html.
- Bankers may submit questions in advance or during the teleconference by following the instructions in the event notice referenced above.
Click here for more information.