Find answers to questions such as: What makes an ERM program effective? How should it be implemented?
FDIC Launches Community Affairs Webinar Series for Bankers
Jan 24 - Staff from the FDIC's Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection Community Affairs Branch will host a webinar series for bankers in 2013. The series will highlight strategies for institutions to consider that may complement other efforts to promote community development and expand access to the banking system. The first webinar will be held February 6, 2013, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (ET).
- This upcoming webinar (live meeting) series will offer bankers ideas and possible strategies to enhance efforts to promote community development and economic inclusion. Each webinar will highlight a topic that may be of interest to financial institutions, particularly community banks.
- Institutions are responsible for assessing whether the ideas and information presented during the webinars are appropriate for the institution to pursue, given factors such as the institution's business focus, existing economic inclusion/community development strategies, financial condition and market.
- The free webinars will be held every other month. Registration is required.
- The first webinar, scheduled for Feb. 6, 2013, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (ET), will convey practical ideas on how financial institution staff can successfully promote savings during America Saves Week. To participate, institutions must register online by Feb. 4, 2013.
- The FDIC welcomes suggestions for topics to be covered during future webinars. Please submit suggestions to communityaffairs(at)fdic.gov.