Reduce liability for losses on commercial accounts by adhering to four requirements.
Site Controls Best Practices in Energy Management
April 20 - With spiraling electricity and natural gas prices, sluggish consumer spending and continued interest in sustainability, retailers are searching for new ways to effectively manage energy use. But many executives aren't sure where to start, or how to develop a comprehensive plan to deliver savings that can be maintained over time.
Site Controls' best practices whitepaper examines options for controlling store-level energy usage for multi-site retail chains, and highlights a series of proven, successful steps that winning retailers have taken to reduce costs, improve customer comfort and demonstrate environmental sustainability across their enterprise.
What you will learn:
- How automation technology combined with disciplined program management can reduce energy and maintenance costs, improve asset visibility and improve brand image.
- The four phases of The Energy Management Maturity Model and the associated success factors for each.
- Suggested metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
- Effective strategies for internal and external communication.
- Facilities/Maintenance Managers
- Energy Managers
- Financial Executives
- Store Operations
- New Construction
- Chief Sustainability Officers
Click here to read the white paper.