Subscribe Today to the 'New'
BANK BOARD LETTER
20% Discount on One-Year Subscription
Beginning in January 2014, The Bank Board Letter, one of the nation's premier newsletters for directors of financial institutions and their holding companies, will be available in print and digital editions.
To introduce you to the redesigned and expanded Bank Board Letter, we are offering a 20% discount off the regular one-year subscription price of $74. (Current subscribers may take advantage of this special offer by extending their subscriptions.)
CLICK HERE to take advantage of this special offer.
Contact Kristi Wagner at 913-261-7053 about bulk subscriptions.
Click on the issue above to look at a sample issue.
Site Controls Best Practices in Energy Management
April 20 - With spiraling electricity and natural gas prices, sluggish consumer spending and continued interest in sustainability, retailers are searching for new ways to effectively manage energy use. But many executives aren't sure where to start, or how to develop a comprehensive plan to deliver savings that can be maintained over time.
Site Controls' best practices whitepaper examines options for controlling store-level energy usage for multi-site retail chains, and highlights a series of proven, successful steps that winning retailers have taken to reduce costs, improve customer comfort and demonstrate environmental sustainability across their enterprise.
What you will learn:
- How automation technology combined with disciplined program management can reduce energy and maintenance costs, improve asset visibility and improve brand image.
- The four phases of The Energy Management Maturity Model and the associated success factors for each.
- Suggested metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
- Effective strategies for internal and external communication.
- Facilities/Maintenance Managers
- Energy Managers
- Financial Executives
- Store Operations
- New Construction
- Chief Sustainability Officers
Click here to read the white paper.