Click here for more information.
Boston Fed Announces Members of 2013 Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council
Jan 9 - The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston has appointed three new members to the First District Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council:
- Donna Boulanger, president/CEO, North Brookfield Savings Bank, North Brookfield, Mass.
- Edward Danek Jr., president/CEO, Hartford Federal Credit Union, Hartford, Conn.
- Joseph Scholl, president/CEO of Walpole Co-Operative Bank, Walpole, Mass.
Continuing members include:
- James W. Blake, president/CEO, HarborOne Credit Union, Brockton, Mass.
- John J. Dwyer Jr., president/CEO, New England Federal Credit Union, Williston, Vt.
- Chandler Howard, president/CEO of Liberty Bank, Middletown, Conn.
- Michael L'Ecuyer, president/CEO, Bellwether Community Credit Union, Manchester, N.H.
- Joseph J MarcAurele, president/CEO, Washington Trust, Westerly, R.I.
- Christopher Oddleifson, president/CEO, Rockland Trust Company, Rockland, Mass.
- Gregg R. Tewksbury, president/CEO, Savings Bank of Walpole, Walpole, N.H.
- Jane Walsh, president/CEO, Northmark Bank, North Andover, Mass.
- Patricia Weigel, president of Norway Savings Bank, Norway, Maine.
Howard of Liberty Bank serves as the First District representative to the national CDIAC, which meets twice a year to advise the Federal Reserve Board in Washington DC. The next meeting of the First District CDIAC will be March 11, 2013.
The CDIAC was established pursuant to the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010. District CDIACs provide input on the economy, lending conditions, regulatory policies, payments and other issues to their regional Federal Reserve Bank. The 12 First District CDIAC members represent the diversity of institutions in New England, including commercial banks, thrift institutions and credit unions with assets below $10 billion. Members are from the six New England states: Connecticut (excluding Fairfield County), Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.