Reduce liability for losses on commercial accounts by adhering to four requirements.
Eight Steps to Image Exchange
The path to image exchange can be broken down into just eight basic steps, according to Viewointe, a provider of check image and Check 21-related services. These steps are designed as a guide; each financial institution will have to customize the process according to its own specific objectives. The steps are:
- Develop an image strategy.
- Image-enable check-processing operations.
- Create a cross-functional project team.
- Make any necessary workflow changes to accommodate image exchange.
- Choose a channel that allows the institution to exchange with a full range of partners through a single connection.
- Outline key processing procedures with exchange partner(s).
- Prepare and train staff.
- Test everything with partners and vendors.
Click here to read the full white paper provided by Viewpointe.