Subscribe Today to the 'New'
BANK BOARD LETTER
20% Discount on One-Year Subscription
Beginning in January 2014, The Bank Board Letter, one of the nation's premier newsletters for directors of financial institutions and their holding companies, will be available in print and digital editions.
To introduce you to the redesigned and expanded Bank Board Letter, we are offering a 20% discount off the regular one-year subscription price of $74. (Current subscribers may take advantage of this special offer by extending their subscriptions.)
CLICK HERE to take advantage of this special offer.
Contact Kristi Wagner at 913-261-7053 about bulk subscriptions.
Click on the issue above to look at a sample issue.
Eight steps to image exchange
Mar 28 - The path to image exchange can be broken down into just eight basic steps, according to Viewointe, a provider of check image and Check 21-related services. These steps are designed as a guide; each financial institution will have to customize the process according to its own specific objectives. The steps are:
- Develop an image strategy.
- Image-enable check-processing operations.
- Create a cross-functional project team.
- Make any necessary workflow changes to accommodate image exchange.
- Choose a channel that allows the institution to exchange with a full range of partners through a single connection.
- Outline key processing procedures with exchange partner(s).
- Prepare and train staff.
- Test everything with partners and vendors.
Click here to read the full white paper provided by Viewpointe.