Eight steps to image exchange
Mar 28 - The path to image exchange can be broken down into just eight basic steps, according to Viewointe, a provider of check image and Check 21-related services. These steps are designed as a guide; each financial institution will have to customize the process according to its own specific objectives. The steps are:
- Develop an image strategy.
- Image-enable check-processing operations.
- Create a cross-functional project team.
- Make any necessary workflow changes to accommodate image exchange.
- Choose a channel that allows the institution to exchange with a full range of partners through a single connection.
- Outline key processing procedures with exchange partner(s).
- Prepare and train staff.
- Test everything with partners and vendors.
Click here to read the full white paper provided by Viewpointe.