Subscribe Today to the 'New'
BANK BOARD LETTER
20% Discount on One-Year Subscription
Beginning in January 2014, The Bank Board Letter, one of the nation's premier newsletters for directors of financial institutions and their holding companies, will be available in print and digital editions.
To introduce you to the redesigned and expanded Bank Board Letter, we are offering a 20% discount off the regular one-year subscription price of $74. (Current subscribers may take advantage of this special offer by extending their subscriptions.)
CLICK HERE to take advantage of this special offer.
Contact Kristi Wagner at 913-261-7053 about bulk subscriptions.
Click on the issue above to look at a sample issue.
Regulatory Capital Rules: Standardized Approach for Risk-Weighted Assets, Market Discipline and Disclosure Requirements
June 19 - The federal bank regulatory agencies have jointly issued a notice of proposed rulemaking that would revise the measurement of risk-weighted assets by implementing changes made by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision to international regulatory capital standards and by implementing aspects of the Dodd-Frank Act.
The proposed rule:
- Revises risk weights for exposures to foreign sovereign entities, foreign banking organizations, and foreign public sector entities.
- Revises risk weights for residential mortgages based on loan-to-value ratios and certain product and underwriting features.
- Increases capital requirements for past-due loans, high volatility commercial real estate exposures, and certain short-term loan commitments.
- Expands the recognition of collateral and guarantors in determining risk-weighted assets.
- Removes references to credit ratings consistent with Section 939A of the Dodd-Frank Act.
- Establishes due diligence requirements for securitization exposures.
Click here for more information.