Reduce liability for losses on commercial accounts by adhering to four requirements.
Make Sense of Banks With Bankprobe.com
Jan 30 - ParkLex85 LLC, a provider of financial technology, announces the launch of Bankprobe.com. Bankprobe.com analyzes FDIC Call Reports in real time, generates easy-to-use charts and reports and offers powerful analytical tools to help investors and bankers understand how each bank, as well as the entire banking industry, is performing. Bankprobe.com combines the ease of use of Yahoo Finance with data from FDIC Call Reports. FDIC Call Reports accessed through the FDIC’s website are notoriously hard to use and have limited functionality. Bankprobe.com is here to change that.
Bankprobe.com offers numerous yet powerful analytical tools that help bankers and investors identify market opportunities, help with bank analysis, conduct peer analysis and identify market trends. Some of the features include:
- Bank Screener - Search through the entire universe of banks in the United States by using any of the 300 available metrics (i.e. efficiency ratio, Texas Ratio, NIM)
- Peer Analysis Tool - Easily compare as many as six banks side-by-side with user-defined metrics.
- Industry Analysis Tool - Analyze the banking industry, compare different peer groups and see how the industry is doing as a whole.
- Bank Rankings - Access more than 300 bank rankings based on various metrics.
- Bank Reports - Clear, concise, easy-to-read detailed bank reports that give the user a quick and easy way to determine how each bank is performing.
- Customizable Metrics Report - Create your own customizable bank report by picking from more than 300 metrics.
Bankprobe.com offers a free basic service as well as a premium paid subscription that allows the user full access to the various powerful features and functionalities available.
About ParkLex85 LLC
ParkLex85 LLC, is dedicated to building easy to use, useful and powerful tools for the financial community.