Reduce liability for losses on commercial accounts by adhering to four requirements.
Union Bank & Trust Promotes Eager to President & CEO
March 5 - Union Bank & Trust Co., Evansville, Wis., is pleased to announce the following promotions:
- Stephen J. Eager has been promoted to president and CEO.
- Julianne M. Redfern has been advanced to the position of executive vice president and chief financial officer.
- David R. Wyttenbach has been promoted to vice president of commercial lending and chief credit officer.
- Georgiann McDonald has been named vice president, Belleville office manager.
- Christia Hunt has been appointed assistant vice president, HR director and trust officer.
- Amy Milligan has been promoted to assistant trust officer.
UB&T with its main office in Evansville, Wis., is a fiscally sound, locally owned and operated community bank with total assets over $200 million, 60 employees and five locations: Oregon, Evansville, Brooklyn, Belleville and New Glarus. Find more information by visiting www.ub-t.com.