Find answers to questions such as: What makes an ERM program effective? How should it be implemented?
FDIC Announces Upcoming Community Affairs Webinar
March 14 - The FDIC's Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection Community Affairs Branch will host a webinar titled, "Opportunities for Community Banks – Federal Guarantee Programs that Support Export Lending to Small Business," which will introduce institutions to federal guarantee programs that support export lending. This webinar will be held April 18, 2013, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (EDT). It is the second in a series highlighting strategies institutions can use to promote community development and expand access to the banking system.
- Opportunities for Community Banks – Federal Guarantee Programs that Support Export Lending to Small Business will introduce community banks to federal guarantee programs that support export lending. Representatives of the Export-Import Bank, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the Small Business Administration, and a state Export Finance Corporation will provide an overview of their agencies' export guarantee programs and guidance on where to go for further information.
- This webinar will be held on Thursday, April 18, 2013, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (EDT). To participate, institutions must register by April 12 at https://mp163425.cdn.mediaplatform.com/163425/wc/mp/4000/15861/21711/23229/Lobby/default.htm?ref=ProductionTeamEmail.
- Each institution is responsible for assessing whether the ideas and information presented during the webinar are appropriate to pursue, given factors such as the institution's business focus, existing economic inclusion/community development strategies, financial condition, and market.
- This is the second in a series of six, free webinars offering bankers ideas and strategies to enhance efforts to promote community development and economic inclusion. Webinars are held every other month. Registration is required.
- The FDIC welcomes suggestions for future webinar topics. Please submit suggestions to email@example.com.