Subscribe Today to the 'New'
BANK BOARD LETTER
20% Discount on One-Year Subscription
Beginning in January 2014, The Bank Board Letter, one of the nation's premier newsletters for directors of financial institutions and their holding companies, will be available in print and digital editions.
To introduce you to the redesigned and expanded Bank Board Letter, we are offering a 20% discount off the regular one-year subscription price of $74. (Current subscribers may take advantage of this special offer by extending their subscriptions.)
CLICK HERE to take advantage of this special offer.
Contact Kristi Wagner at 913-261-7053 about bulk subscriptions.
Click on the issue above to look at a sample issue.
FOMC Announces Tentative Meeting Schedule for 2014
April 8 - The Federal Open Market Committee has announced its tentative meeting schedule for 2014:
- Jan. 28-29 (Tuesday-Wednesday)
- March 18-19 (Tuesday-Wednesday)
- April 29-30 (Tuesday-Wednesday)
- June 17-18 (Tuesday-Wednesday)
- July 29-30 (Tuesday-Wednesday)
- Sept. 16-17 (Tuesday-Wednesday)
- Oct. 28-29 (Tuesday-Wednesday)
- Dec. 16-17 (Tuesday-Wednesday)
- Jan. 27-28, 2015 (Tuesday-Wednesday)
The chairman's quarterly news conferences will take place following the March, June, September and December meetings.