July 9 — Cummins Allison, a leading innovator and provider of coin, currency and check processing technology as well as ATMs, has announced the addition of a dual-bin coin collection unit to its coin product line: Money Machine® 2 self-service coin counter. The dual-bin unit provides financial institutions (FIs) more flexibility for coin collection while reducing coin pickup costs.
Greater Bin Capacity
Featuring a combined total capacity of 140,000 mixed coins, Money Machine 2 coin counter is the only self-service coin machine to offer four coin collection options.
· Bag-capture in 16 bag units – 78,000 total coins
· Bag capture in 8 bag units – 36,000 total coins
· Single-bin unit with a coin capacity of 70,000 mixed coins
· Dual- bin unit with a combined total of 140,000 mixed coins
“The addition of a dual-bin unit ensures continuous processing for coin intensive operations, while reducing coin pickup costs,” said Jim Weaks, vice president, Cummins Allison.
More Coin Counter Options to Add to Your Lobby
While savvy FIs realize the value of self-service coin redemption, it is not always possible to purchase a coin counting machine. Cummins Allison is the only company to offer more procurement options so FIs can easily add this valued service to their branch.
· Ownership: To gain long-term profitability and return on investment (ROI).
· Leasing: For retention of capital to generate earnings while maximizing the profit of ownership.
· Renting: Lets FIs count on a fixed expense, provides the ability to set user fees and allows FIs to cover their expenses.
· Placement: Requires no investment; Cummins Allison places the coin counter free of charge and manages the entire coin-counting solution for you.
To learn more about the dual-bin collection Money Machine 2 coin counter and procurement options, visit www.cumminsallison.com/moneymachine.
About Cummins Allison
Cummins Allison is the leading innovator and provider of check, currency and coin handling solutions, as well as full-function ATMs. Our world-class sales and service network includes hundreds of local representatives in more than 50 offices in North America, 6 wholly-owned subsidiaries and is represented in more than 70 countries around the world. For more information about our award-winning solutions, visit www.cumminsallison.com.