Reduce liability for losses on commercial accounts by adhering to four requirements.
Elavon Financial Institution Solutions TheExchange4FIs.com
Published by Elavon Financial Institution Solutions, www.TheExchange4FIs.com (The Exchange) uses rich media tools and panel discussions with financial institution leaders, subject matter experts and industry thought leaders to provide insight, best practices and operational strategies to help — mostly regional and community financial institutions — to maximize their profit, mitigate their risk and achieve their full potential.
Why The Exchange warrants an Innovative Solutions Award:
1. The Exchange 4 FIs is a free online destination for key representative from financial institutions to share ideas, collaborate, learn from industry experts and from one another.
2. The site includes theme driven, round table video discussions on relevant topics and includes operational and tactical strategies and actionable information. Site content is ever evolving and is geared to move the industry — and financial institutions — forward.
3. The primary objective of The Exchange is to inform and educate financial institutions to become more efficient, expand their capabilities, enhance their knowledge of industry news and trends to better serve their own needs, as well as their customers’ and communities’ needs.
4. The Exchange also hosts Leaders Speak, a blog through which it posts, and encourages, comments on topics of interest to community financial institutions. Leaders Speak was created in response to a request from the Elavon Financial Institution Solutions Client Advisory Board, which asked for greater access to U.S. Bank's senior leadership, and expressed a desire to better understand what the "big bank" is thinking, how it is reacting to changes in the industry and the regulatory environment, and whether its decisions should influence their actions and their financial institutions.
5. Since its launch in February 2012, The Exchange has had nearly 5,000 visits and 12,500 pages viewed.
6. Beyond the website, The Exchange also updates information through other social outlets, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
Elavon Financial Institution Solutions