CPI Card Group’s Chip Complete™ provides small- to mid-sized financial institutions with a simplified approach to an effective EMV migration, from the first step, through execution and all the way to activation and issuance of chip cards. Primarily, Chip Complete:
The first step to a successful EMV migration is to define key strategies that will drive the development and execution of a chip card program. With Chip Complete, EFT Source, a CPI Card Group company, works alongside financial institutions to develop a unique EMV issuance strategy that is based on their specific business goals and level of processor support.
The fully compliant program takes an average of 10-12 weeks to complete and supports all standard card association profiles, including Visa and MasterCard. Notable features of the program include:
- Chip procurement and card personalization, including a full offering of in-house card design and print services and milling and embedding of certified chips;
- Chip inventory and lifecycle management with CPI Card Group’s proprietary system, ChipTrac™, as well as regular audits of the Letter of Approval and chip expiration dates to prevent obsolete inventory;
- Key management, including the necessary generation, storage and distribution of secure keys, as determined by the financial institution’s specifications;
- Streamlined data preparation and card configuration, minimizing the impact on existing processes;
- Internal testing of Card Personalization Validation test cards and chip certification; and
- Tools to effectively market to customers, including consumer education regarding the benefits of EMV; and
- Comprehensive training for financial institution staff, including a webinar series to help better educate employees on the solution and its value proposition.
CPI Card Group