Search Results: Equips
2016 ISA Entry – Sageworks Electronic Tax Return Reader
Electronic Tax Return Reader (ETRR) is a patent-approved technology that automatically extracts financial data from PDF tax returns. By eliminating manual data entry for banks that collect tax returns, it revolutionizes the lending process, saving up to 30 minutes per return and increasing consistency.
- So far, ETRR has helped banks and credit unions import more than 15,650 returns, which converts to a time savings of approximately 469,500 minutes – or 978 work days – of data entry.
- ETRR was released last summer and Sageworks received notification of its patent approval last month. Its patent is for “systems, methods, and computer readable media for extracting data from PDF files.”
- ETRR equips bankers to upload multiple years of information at one time for individuals and businesses, so information is uniformly analyzed year to year. The technology also pulls shareholder information from a 1065 and 1120s to create a 1040 with that shareholder’s information, saving time and increasing consistency in how those relationships are analyzed.
- With ETRR, the manual process is removed, and Sageworks’ clients have actionable information that’s ready for analysis and decisioning. The technology was created to revolutionize this process, saving time and increasing consistency for bankers and other financial firms who rely on tax data for analysis.
- “It saves us a significant amount of time and reduces manual errors. With ETRR, we are able to see an analysis faster and give customers a quicker turnaround time, which increases customer satisfaction.” – Lisa Kerschner, Vice President, Union State Bank – Killeen, TX
- Sageworks currently has more than 900 banks using the ETRR in operations and seeing the time-saving and consistency value.
Product overview: http://web.sageworks.com/electronic-tax-return-reader/
August 5, 2016 – Sageworks, a financial information company, announced that it has been awarded a patent by the U.S. Patent and Trade Office for its electronic tax return reading technology. The invention, “systems, methods, and computer readable media for extracting data from portable document format (PDF) files” is the first of its kind to use X-Y coordinates to extract data from PDF tax returns. (more…)
2016 ISA Entry – Banno Platform from Jack Henry & Associates
Digital banking is a financial institution’s lifeline − its primary channel of dialogue, service, and support for the end-user. Customers and members expect their financial institutions to provide fast, easy, and helpful services – that starts with a single and simple digital account strategy.
The Banno Platform from Jack Henry & Associates allows any financial institution to launch a modern, mobile first account with speed and efficiency. This solution empowers financial institutions to offer accounts that meet modern consumer expectations for account access, functionality, customer service, and user experience. The Banno Platform offers financial institutions a single source for product marketing, delivery and service, including:
- Modern user experience for the consumer and enterprise end users;
- Relevant, targeted marketing;
- Quick and helpful service tools;
- Modern and highly-functional apps that can be custom branded;
- Consolidation of customer service interaction for quick, reliable support; and
- Intuitive reporting.
It enables regional and community banks to totally reinvent themselves, augment their digital brands, or simply open their markets to new demographics in a fast and efficient manner.
Four reasons The Banno Platform deserves an Innovative Solutions Award:
- The Banno Platform offers a full-featured banking experience for iOS and Android devices, enabling banks of all sizes to appeal to millennial and other market segments that demand a user experience not offered by traditional online and mobile banking providers.
- It encourages a more personal banking relationship by providing a view of the customer as they view themselves. This equips banks for the next era of digital banking: connecting self-service and customer touch points.
- The SaaS-based platform provides the foundation needed to create a complete digital ecosystem with sales, service, and support.
- Its seamless structure improves overall operating efficiencies from set-up to ongoing maintenance and compliance.
Jack Henry & Associates
May 13 – The Center for Financial Services Innovation (CFSI) has released a landmark report that urges financial services providers to measure the financial health of their customers. The work, which benefitted from the strategic and financial support of MetLife Foundation, equips financial services providers and nonprofits with the tools to better understand the state of their customers’ financial health and their role in improving it.
May 11 – Jack Henry & Associates, Inc., is a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry, has announced that Banno MobileTM is available for Windows 10 users and introduced Banno Peoplesm, a backend administrative app that provides financial institutions with a comprehensive view of mobile users’ profiles, accounts and activities.
February 18 – Sageworks, a financial information company that provides credit risk and risk management solutions to banks and credit unions across the U.S., announced today a series of a product enhancements and new solutions that were developed and added to the Sageworks solution set for financial institutions. (more…)
January 12 – BankWork$™, an eight-week free training program that places low-income young adults and those with barriers to employment in jobs in the financial services industry, has partnered with SER-Jobs for Progress, a Houston non-profit organization dedicated to providing education, job training and employment services for communities in need, to expand its program to Houston. The partnership with SER continues the national expansion goal to place 1,200 to 1,500 graduates in financial services industry careers annually by 2019.
January 12 – Panasonic, an industry leader in reliable and innovative mobile computers for retail, has launched the Toughpad FZ-R1, the industry’s first 7-inch all-in-one mobile POS tablet running Windows 8.1 for retail environments and to meet the changing omni-channel customer expectations while providing secure transaction capabilities.
January 9 – Today’s empowered consumers demand a higher level of customized attention and service online, according to a new Forrester Consulting study commissioned by Fusion. Understanding this unique opportunity for ancillary sales can help businesses improve their bottom line and long term relationships with customers, provided websites can customize offerings to meet consumers’ expectations.