The Commercial Lending Center makes it easy for financial institutions (FIs) of all sizes to accept commercial loan requests online, 24/7, with a superior workflow process and faster response times. ProfitStars hosts the online process, which is individually branded for the institution and accessible from their existing website.
With Commercial Lending Center, businesses can apply online anytime, anywhere and get to work with their local community bank. In turn, FIs can strengthen business relationships and grow loan portfolio both safely and confidently, while staying competitive in the online lending market.
The Commercial Lending Center offers financial institutions the following key benefits:
- “Apply Now” or “Get Started” buttons along with the technology and support needed to provide a commercial lending website that’s accessible from any device.
- Business customers submit their entire financial package in a secure manner and have visibility into the ratios that will determine their financial future.
- A customizable sorting and filtering engine built to route each loan to the appropriate product and/or lender. Workflows are completely customized for your process.
- Pipeline management gives senior management full vision into loans in the pipeline. All loan opportunities flow through the platform either via the web or manually through the lender side.
- At any time, all authorized users can view a dashboard of the entire loan pipeline, including new originations and renewals. The pipeline may be sorted by lender, loan type, closing date, or loan status.
- Marketing expertise, including customized materials along with best practices in social media, and search engine optimization provided through how-to guides that will assist you in driving loan business to your website.
- For applicants who fail to meet a FIs predetermined underwriting guidelines, Commercial Lending Center allows the institution to automatically refer them to ProfitStars’ LendingNetwork®, a marketplace for viable, alternative loan options. The LendingNetwork offers financing from a group of more than 100 of the most dedicated, responsive alternative commercial providers in the industry, where borrowers find support through creative funding strategies while the FIs can continue to help the business grow without the risk of losing the overall relationship.