May 17 — New updates to the CRA feature in Charlotte, N.C.-based TRUPOINT Partners Inc.’s compliance analysis software may help banks navigate any overhauls to the Community Reinvestment Act.
The software platform can now:
- Adjust assessment areas in 5 minutes or less
- Plot loan and deposit types by color
- See zip code boundaries in CRA analysis
- Provides modernized, user-friendly CRA geocoding and mapping
- Analyze additional dimensions using CRA LAR
“What we’re seeing now is a focus shift to CRA in the regulatory and compliance space,” said Trey Sullivan, president and CEO of TRUPOINT. “This is another regulatory area that will undergo big changes.”
On May 22, TRUPOINT will host a CRA webinear, led by Justin Smith and Karina Mariotti. Topics discussed will include:
- In-out ratio analysis: Does your institution pass the 50/50 text?
- Loan-to-deposit analysis: Do you know what your loan-to-deposit ratio is or how to calculate it?
- Tract income and loan type analysis: What can you learn by analyzing the product types within tracts?
- Applicant income analysis: How many of your loans went to LMI tract or individuals?
To register, click here.
To learn more about TRUPOINT’s CRA software, visit https://www.trupointpartners.com/cra-software.