September 6 — Sunnyvale, Calif.-based eGain has announced its “AI in 30 Days” program that seeks to enable contact centers and customer service organizations to leverage AI for quick business value. While AI has long been a hot topic among C-suite business leaders, projects usually take an average of 4 years (in some cases as long as 10) to come to fruition, according to research and advisory firm Gartner, Stamford, Conn. eGain’s new program has proven to show business value in 30 days or less (with the caveat that time to value depends on the availability of stakeholders to execute the initiative).
Currently, eGain’s AI technology includes virtual assistants, machine learning, reasoning and analytics and can be used across applications in its digital-first, omnichannel customer engagement suite eGain Solve. The solution seeks to deliver business benefits at scale for blue-chip clients:
- Agent time to competency improvement up to 75 percent
- Net promoter score improvement up to 30 points
- First-contact resolution improvement up to 25 percent
- Self-service deflection up to 60 percent
“Contact center and customer service leaders are really struggling to figure out how to quickly get going with AI,” said Ashu Roy, eGain’s CEO. “Our no-strings offer makes it easy to pilot relevant, rich AI and machine learning capabilities in the eGain platform to deliver real value in less than a month.”
For qualified prospects, “AI Value in 30 Days” includes:
- Rich, out-of-the-box AI functionality, enhanced with machine learning and knowledge
- Risk-free adoption with eGain Try+Buy™ consumption model
- Safe, production pilot in the cloud with no budget needed and no obligation to buy
- No-charge guidance to quick business value by AI experts
- One high-impact use-case for customer self-service or agent-assisted service
- Options for A/B testing
- Value expansion roadmap
For more information, visit http://www.egain.com/ai-value-in-30-days/.