With over 35 years’ experience, Futurex has earned a reputation as a leading provider of enterprise encryption and data security solutions. Our technology is trusted by many of the world’s banks and financial institutions, including a large portion of the North American community banking and credit union market.
Our core business centers around hardware security modules (HSM), which are secure, FIPS 140-2 Level 3 and PCI HSM validated devices used to perform financial encryption tasks including:
- PIN management (printing, validation, web-based issuance)
- Magnetic stripe and EMV (chip) card issuance and validation
- ATM remote key management
- Tokenization for PCI DSS scope and cost reduction
- Contactless, NFC, and mobile payment issuance and validation
The Excrypt SSP Enterprise v.2 is Futurex’s next-generation HSM and incorporates a completely new cryptographic module and hardware chassis. It is used at customers’ data centers or through VirtuCrypt, our cloud-based Crypto-as-a-Service offering.
The HSM includes functionality never previously offered in a financial HSM that increase efficiency, reduce implementation costs, and allow security-centric customers to increase their usage of encryption:
- HSM virtualization, allowing a single physical device to be logically separated into multiple independent “virtual” HSMs, thereby expediting ROI on the overall infrastructure
- The ability to process financial and general-purpose data encryption tasks on the same physical device
- Ultra-high throughput capabilities, offering speeds in excess of 20,000 PIN validations per second
- Custom command extensions, enabling organizations to incorporate hardened crypto into more areas of their business, thereby providing increased security to the most sensitive data of their customers
The Excrypt SSP Enterprise v.2 offers a level of security and industry-leading functionality worthy of recognition as an Innovative Solution Award winner. Thank you for your consideration.