Chicago, Ill. // www.bai.org
Independent, non-profit BAI has unveiled its Market Level Analysis research program, a comparative analytics program that identifies how financial institutions perform in specific markets relative to competitors in the area.
The program is designed to help financial service leaders understand key performance drivers, compared with their peers, in certain regions and micro-regions. The data can be used to:
- Forecast improvements related to sales and marketing efforts by recognizing areas with growth potential.
- Capitalize on market opportunities in current and new regions.
- Track growth and development when entering into a new market through metrics monitoring before, during and after implementation.
- Establish branch level goals to stay competitive in the market.
- Identify how to efficiently balance product offerings by region.
“BAI’s … programs empower financial service leaders to understand their place in the market, assess which strategies are most effective and make educated decisions that drive the organization forward,” said Karl Dahlgren, managing director of BAI. “The Market Level Analysis program looks at this data at an even deeper, more granular level to give leaders the information they need to make a powerful impact in regional and micro-regional markets where they have the greatest potential for growth.”
The program is available to financial institutions of all sizes that participate in BAI Consumer or Business Benchmarking programs.