The Innovative Solutions Awards, sponsored by BankNews magazine, recognize companies that have introduced or significantly enhanced products designed to help financial institutions (banks and credit unions) become more efficient, expand their capabilities and, ultimately, better serve their customers.
The Innovative Solutions Awards are presented in five categories:
- Authentication/Fraud/Cybersecurity -
- Consulting/Outsourcing/Training Solution
- Digital Banking (Mobile/Online/Tablet) Solution
- Equipment/Hardware Solution
- Management/Operations/Processing Solution
Companies may enter multiple categories; however, each product or service may be entered in only one category. There is no fee to enter.
Click here to download the 2018 ISA Entry Form. Entries must have been introduced or enhanced between July 1, 2017, and June 30, 2018.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS AUGUST 1, 2018.
Winners are featured in the November issue of BankNews magazine.
Questions? Email Michael Scheibach.